Review about a Movie

A few years ago when I was 4th grade my family and I watched a movie called “A Quiet Place” It was about a family that has to survive by being quiet. If they make a sound, they will be attacked by the Monster. A monster that can hear everything. One day, Their youngest son, Beau made a SOUND. (you know what happened) The only way to communicate is Sign Language. Sign Language is something that deaf people use as communicating. Their middle child, Reagan is deaf. She doesn’t know that her Cochlear’ s are a powerful weapon. Her dad, Lee, has been looking for answers on how to survive the Monster. When Reagan checked her dads lab, she noticed that her Cochlear’ s Give a high-pitched ringing sound to the Monster. The monster has, lets say, super hearing. If they hear a high-pitch sound, they damage the hearing and gets weaker and weaker. Reagan finally got the AUDACITY to use it. Also, there was a part where was the scene that always got me. Lee made a sound. He did that to protect his son and daughter, Marcus and Reagan. When there is a part II, there is always a hint. For example, The ending of the movie was that the mother, Evelyn was ready to fight the Monsters. (YES) Hope you enjoyed!(Marcus, Reagan, Evelyn, Lee)

8 comments on “Review about a MovieAdd yours →

1. I watched this movie on a plane and the second part, and I like your review of it! I really liked The Quiet Place.